☰

If I Woke Up Next To You - game

Venus

Venus

Krystalisianer

Kaotisk God

Race / Menneske

Lokation / Dianthos

Alder / 37 år

Højde / 167 cm

Venus 25.03.2012 03:27
If I woke up next to you
No, I suppose not. My name's Venus.. nice to meat you? *cautious smile*
Tarasika Keen

Tarasika Keen

Mentalist, tyv

Kaotisk Neutral

Race / Skovelver

Lokation / Topalis

Alder / 231 år

Højde / 173 cm

Efterlyst af Lyset

Xenix 26.03.2012 23:00
If I Woke Up Next To You
What the hell? Oh well! Now that you are here, let me escort you to your cell! *smiles*
Morgoth Niranon

Morgoth Niranon

Kaotisk Neutral

Race / Menneske/Dæmon

Lokation / Omrejsende

Alder / 54 år

Højde / 169 cm

Efterlyst af Lyset

Rebecca 27.03.2012 21:46
if i woke up next to you
I would'nt feel surprised, at all.
signature by jodeeeart

Venus

Venus

Krystalisianer

Kaotisk God

Race / Menneske

Lokation / Dianthos

Alder / 37 år

Højde / 167 cm

Venus 27.03.2012 21:56
If I woke up next to you
Oh dear.... as if things weren't complicated enough! Okay, maybe he can't remember what happened last night... I'll sneak off later *curles up under the covers and goes back to sleep*
Malaking Takot

Malaking Takot

Krystalisianer

Retmæssig Ond

Race / Speciel race

Lokation / Obsidianøerne

Alder / 54 år

Højde / 110 cm

Sunny 29.03.2012 13:04
If I woke up next to you

Usually I don't use a bed, but I like the idea with breakfast on the bed


Lavet af Jeff Spangler
Hentet fra: The Art of Jeff Spangler
Mimi Destiny Dust

Mimi Destiny Dust

Krystalisianer

Kaotisk God

Race / Menneske

Lokation / Omrejsende

Alder / 22 år

Højde / 166 cm

Mimi 29.03.2012 13:15
If I Woke Up Next To You
Har to spørgsmål til dig.
1: Er jeg død ?
2: Er det her hevlet ?

Enke & lever på flugt » Utroligt knyttede til direwolf Snow der følger hende over alt


Isis Valir Lutharis

Krystalisianer

Kaotisk Neutral

Race / Havfolk

Lokation / Omrejsende

Alder / 19 år

Højde / 170 cm

Xenix 29.03.2012 13:53
If I Woke Up Next To You
I.... I Think i need to go home.. Now.. Fast!

~*~Dybhavsfolk~*~
Lorgath Arkio Korbin

Lorgath Arkio Korbin

Krystalisianer

Retmæssig Ond

Race / Vampyr

Lokation / Dianthos

Alder / 2894 år

Højde / 190 cm

Lorgath 01.04.2012 22:32
If I Woke Up Next To You
Oh, I don't think so. Last time I didn't kill you properly. I am up for correcting that mistake..
Izilarna

Izilarna

Dæmonjæger

Kaotisk God

Race / Menneske

Lokation / Omrejsende

Alder / 33 år

Højde / 170 cm

Xenix 02.04.2012 01:01
If I Woke Up Next To You
Oh.. Noo.. Nononono! This really wasn't suppose to happen. I'm so so sorry!

I am the Who, when you call; Who's there!
Handark Estler

Handark Estler

Krystalisianer

Kaotisk God

Race / Menneske

Lokation / Medanien

Alder / 34 år

Højde / 184 cm

Rebecca 03.04.2012 00:35
if i woke up next to you
Vane--- You aren't Vanessa? I'm so sorry, but - do you know,
by any change, where my cloth (and underwear) is?
Balthazar

Balthazar

Krystalisianer

Neutral Ond

Race / Dæmon

Lokation / Omrejsende

Alder / 752 år

Højde / 175 cm

Lorgath 08.04.2012 17:32
If I Woke Up Next To You
Where the bloody hell did you hide my wife... Whore.. Wench.. Woman.. And why are you in my bed, you horny, hairy man? I feel insultet by your dirty presence!

Balthazar Von Reichshalle - Piratflådekaptajn og Piratrådsmedlem

The Great Maw - Dæmon og galning

Narcis

Narcis

Slavebundet af Lyset

Neutral Ond

Race / Dæmon

Lokation / Dianthos

Alder / 5983 år

Højde / 199 cm

Venus 08.04.2012 17:41
If I woke up next to you
You must be the ugliest demon I've seen in my life, you little imp!
And if you don't get out this instant, I sure as hell will make you sorry you were ever born! *bleches fire after Balthazar*
"Please allow me to introduce myself; I’m a man of wealth and taste… Pleased to meet you. Hope you guessed my name."
— Sympathy for the Devil af Rolling Stones

Avatar af kimberly80
Balthazar

Balthazar

Krystalisianer

Neutral Ond

Race / Dæmon

Lokation / Omrejsende

Alder / 752 år

Højde / 175 cm

Lorgath 08.04.2012 17:46
If I Woke Up Next To You
*hopper væk fra ilden og ler sindssygt* Yes yes, you have to remind about my size. The sarcasm, the sarcasm. I will see you later, little man. *går væk fulgt af sit nu "levende" tøj og udstyr*

Balthazar Von Reichshalle - Piratflådekaptajn og Piratrådsmedlem

The Great Maw - Dæmon og galning

Narcis

Narcis

Slavebundet af Lyset

Neutral Ond

Race / Dæmon

Lokation / Dianthos

Alder / 5983 år

Højde / 199 cm

Venus 08.04.2012 17:56
If I woke up next to you
Indeed you will *beside the sunken pile of charred twigs that used to be your ship and crew*
"Please allow me to introduce myself; I’m a man of wealth and taste… Pleased to meet you. Hope you guessed my name."
— Sympathy for the Devil af Rolling Stones

Avatar af kimberly80
Telma

Telma

Ejer af Det Halve Svin og Iagttager hos Verbatim

Sand Neutral

Race / Menneske/Skovelver

Lokation / Azurien: Flodlandet

Alder / 226 år

Højde / 174 cm

Dragonflower 08.04.2012 18:21
If I woke up next to you...
Morning sweetcake, ready for another round?
"Regler er godt, så længe det er mig der laver dem"
Balthazar

Balthazar

Krystalisianer

Neutral Ond

Race / Dæmon

Lokation / Omrejsende

Alder / 752 år

Højde / 175 cm

Lorgath 08.04.2012 19:59
If I Woke Up Next To You
Oh yes I am, darling!

Balthazar Von Reichshalle - Piratflådekaptajn og Piratrådsmedlem

The Great Maw - Dæmon og galning

Matik Ravn

Matik Ravn

Pirat

Neutral Ond

Race / Menneske

Lokation / Omrejsende

Alder / 31 år

Højde / 175 cm

Xenix 09.04.2012 00:15
If I Woke Up Next To You
Well.. Hellooooo there sugar. You'r welcome to stay for another hour, afterwards you can leave, of cause I'll keep that hat of yours, a shame not to have an excuse for coming back tomorrow!

Dead men tell no tales 
Balthazar

Balthazar

Krystalisianer

Neutral Ond

Race / Dæmon

Lokation / Omrejsende

Alder / 752 år

Højde / 175 cm

Lorgath 09.04.2012 00:43
If I Woke Up Next To You
You want my hat, sweetheart. I'll take your reserve eye-patch! Then you'll have an excuse for wantin' me back, eh?

Balthazar Von Reichshalle - Piratflådekaptajn og Piratrådsmedlem

The Great Maw - Dæmon og galning

Nica Alva Corvus

Nica Alva Corvus

Krystalisianer

Sand Neutral

Race / Nordfolk

Lokation / Omrejsende

Alder / 29 år

Højde / 172 cm

Sadira 13.04.2012 18:20
If I Woke Up Next To You
Oh my, my, Hello there Captain, was it just as wonderfull to you, that it was for me?
Tarrim

Tarrim

Krystalisianer

Neutral God

Race / Menneske

Lokation / Omrejsende

Alder / 28 år

Højde / 184 cm

Lorgath 13.04.2012 18:22
If I Woke Up Next To You
....
I Drank too much last night, didn't I? Wait, who are you??

Tarrim - Lysets Ridder



Chatboks
Gæst
[smilies]
IC-chat▽
Online nu:
Lige nu: 0 | I dag: 5